Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Too tired.

Just too damn tired.

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Just too damn tired to comment either. (Kidding. Feel better.)

kitten said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Sleep AOJ, sleep.

B said...

I had a day just like that last week, didn't even get out of bed.

So tired.

Irish Coffeehouse said...

I understand all too well!

Hope you're feeling back to yourself sooner than later! :)

Alison said...

I hope you have gotten some restful sleep Angela...please take care.

Patience-please said...

Take two benedryl with a glass of wine while taking a nice hot bath. (Be sure to get out of said bath tub before falling asleep.) Climb into a bed with freshly laundered sheets and ear plugs if bedmate is a snorer.
aaaahhhhh, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

ChrisB said...

Hope you had a good sleep!

Unknown said...

I felt the same way the last few days. :) Just sick of being sick! :( Hope you're feeling chipper again soon. :)