Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Princess!


11 comments:

Celeste said...

What a face! Lovely shots.

Jan said...

Aren't dogs the best subjects, and really they're just the best.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl.

Ari_1965 said...

Sweetie.

Patience-please said...

She is so regal! There's a little award for you on my blog.. You deserve it!

Unknown said...

That is just too sweet! I could kiss that little face and cuddle. :)

j said...

There is such gentleness in thos eyes. Like she knows that someone who loves her very much is close to her.

Great photos.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hehe, brilliant shots maam :]

joker the lurcher said...

she is so like joker! although his face is all white now...

Jo Beaufoix said...

She is just adorable, so cute. I love little whiskery faces.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl - I love the way she is keeping her beady eye on you in the 2nd! Just making sure you get her best side :-)