Saturday, June 28, 2008

Strike me down

Did I forget to blog on Saturday. I might have, yes. But thank's to Blogger's Post Options I can cheat and make it look like I didn't forget. Not that I have much to say, but it was a relief to know that Blogger 365 doesn't send lightning bolts down from the sky if you miss a day.

Lurcher No.1 is all better again, thank you for your good wishes for her. She's still on a restricted diet of chicken and rice and all we can do is sit tight until the blood results come back.

I sold a few of my collar charms at the show today, which was terribly exciting. You'd think at my age I'd have better things to get all excited about. I really must get a life one of these days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be thrilled at selling anything I'd made/designed. I think you did well there. Annon would really like to buy one with a sun on it ~ she & I were serious in my comment, even if it was hijacked by Tara. I'm not sure of the postage to Ireland, but we'll pay what you ask for the charm, post & packing

I'm still completely at a loss as to how a series of pictures drawn in 1999 led to my being commissioned to redo them for a real live proper artist; for the originals to be used to illustrate a lecture in Brazil; for the commissioned set to be used in TWO Ph.D theses; for said artist to discuss my work with other proper artists & for me to have a following in Wimbledon, Brazil, Spain & America! I'm still in shock. I think appreciation for what we create fills us with pleasure & excitement whatever our ages. I think your selling those charms IS exciting ~ maybe I need a life too...

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Killi, the charms are £3 each and I'm not sure of postage either but e-mail me your address and I'll find out and let you know.

Anonymous said...

Yay for hound #1!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Where can I find your email?
Mine is killimengri@gmail.com

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee, so funny. And the collar charms are gorgeous, I've never seen one before. Can we have some pics of cute hounds modelling them??

Patience-please said...

Glad the tummy is better.. sending positive thoughts for great blood results.
Apparently Bloglines was totally blown away by your missing a day; today they listed 200 new posts for you, all the way back to June '07 and a pair of black playboy undies!!!

Kim said...

Glad to hear the good news. I think those collar charms are adorable. You should be excited about them!

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Oh no, Patience...not the Playboy knickers! Please tell me that's not true!!?